[conspire] Trouble installing kubuntu-desktop

Jose Medeiros jose.medeiros at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 21:39:51 PST 2006

Quick question for all you Guru's. I installed Ubuntu on my AMD 64 CPU
and I am trying to add the KDE desktop using the following commands (
I had no problem with the 32 bit version at the install fest last
month at Google) any ideas why it is not finding the correct package?
-------------------
jose at sg3:~$ sudo apt-get install kubuntu-desktop
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package kubuntu-desktop
jose at sg3:~$ sudo apt-get install kubuntu-desktop
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package kubuntu-desktop
jose at sg3:~$ sudo apt-get install kde
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package kde