[conspire] (forw) Re: Mirror of "How to Ask Questions the Smart Way"

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jan 5 13:27:26 PST 2006

I forgot to include this:  He _specifically heard_ from me that all he
has to do is update an ancient, obsolete 2001 version -- but he'd rather
selectively omit that in order to try to make me look unreasonable in
public.

No doubt, Russ's distortive Web page will get added to the list of crud
hurled at me by anonymous flamers.