[conspire] Breezy Badger -Tarballs

John Andrews jla1200 at netzero.net
Thu Jan 5 13:41:56 PST 2006

My questions about compiling tarballs was probably just beginners curiosity
into doing something like that more than getting a package that will really
does something useful.Do you think that doing that (compiling odd non
debian/unbuntu packages) would damage my system?
	There are already so many packages available and installed on my computer
that the non debian/ubuntu may be just a waste of time.I might pursue the
compiling issue later  after I investigate the right way to do it.
	Meanwhile I'm learning alot about the Ubuntu system. Some of the features of
Mozilla ,kontact etc.. are awsome. I've looked at Linoleum and lots of other
sites just to get a better picture of Linux.I'm starting to take notes with
Kjot.
	I tried to start an account with Netflix but it would not let me access the
secure server from Mozilla. Oh well . I'll have to use windoze.