[conspire] Re: conspire Digest, Vol 33, Issue 14

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 15:33:01 PST 2006

Wow, with linux driver, that samsung for $50 was a great deal. I scored my pixma2000 for $a-k=20 and the 3000 for a-k=30 and already have .gt. gallon of ink/2. so ink is ~free. Gave away the 2000 and currently have my 3000, ross's old canon s400 , a 1200 by 600 laser , Rick's old 300+dpi laser and the point=: You wont do much better than that pixma deal soon but its not quite as good as some things weve seen in the past 2 years. Wanna get the other print head for Ross's old priinter workin soon but probably not at cabal and refilling does get hard so laser black = better for most people. Look out for the lowest prices, both ways.