[conspire] cheap printer for Adam

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 19:40:45 PST 2006

$30 for a pixma ip1600 , should use 7000 driver fine just like my ip2000 and ip3000 , has a small multicolor cartridge and a small black cartridge - not bci-6 series per color like my 3000 - i like canon printers. 600x600 dpi black - more in color: warning i'm having trouble refilling and the more recent cartridgfe are harder.
   Fry's Sunnyvale should still have some in back tomorrow night.

 Yahoo! Mail