[conspire] cheap printer for Adam

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Wed Feb 15 23:29:24 PST 2006

Watch out for the price of ink.  Cheap inkjet printers are really just
a mechanism to make big money selling ink.  Unless you really need
color, you'll be better off (less cost, faster, and better quality)
with a cheap laser printer instead.

Help bring back the San Jose Earthquakes - http://www.soccersiliconvalley.com/