[conspire] conspire Digest, Vol 43, Issue 27

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 15:00:42 PST 2006

Yahoo changes its email reply behavior yet again! someday i may do all this editing offline.
[
After jwm, puppy linux, its all bloat but they should solve the top of screen sound volume bug. Honestly Starting here or windowlab would be fine but make sure you reliably add new programs to the menu, underground / Arch linux fail this often. I like the panel command line in xfce but otherwise  its not worth it. I'm sticking with KDE,  kworld makes great wallpaper and I'm used to customizing it to near perfection .
{
box. I would like to renew the call for a new, from-scratch desktop
environment whose design would draw upon the lessons learned from the
effects of the deployment of KDE, GNOME, and OSX/Aqua/Cocoa upon perceived   }  ]

http://mail.yahoo.com