[conspire] Burn Sabayon DVD at CABAL?

David E. Fox dfox at m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com
Thu Dec 21 18:22:07 PST 2006

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:39:25 -0800
Mark Weisler <mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us> wrote:

> Hi All,
> Just wondering if I might get some help burning a Sabayon distro at the
> upcoming CABAL. Sabayon Linux 3.2 x86_64 DVD appears to be
> 3.38 GB (3,633,453,118 bytes) in size and I don't have the equipment to burn

Getting it (off the net) will probably take too long for cabal. On the
other hand, we probably already have a copy and can make a duplicate -
I know bruce has it on his laptop and/or DVD media.

> I will bring a laptop with the distro on it in iso form and some DVD's for
> burning. If anyone has an appropriate burner and software at will be at the

oh I see. You have an ISO but can't burn it because you have not the
drive? That should be easily doable as well.

dfox at tsoft.com                            change magnetic patterns
dfox at m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com               on your hard disk.