[conspire] Sabayon Linux DVD

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 15:23:03 PST 2006

Sabayon made Gentoo much easier on this laptop but its MEPIS plus UNDERGROUND on hd now and often booted from usb dongle with Puppy Linux. If i remember my case , I've already got a Sabayon DVD . I need to test this burner anyway , suspect it will work fine as root as the VECTOR 5.8 I burned worked excepting vid on my bx. [ If i could get the internet connected to that box now and the package stuff working I could possibly get vid but this disc tested good good and the x11 stuff never works out, maybe on a vm ? ] Had 1 incident of apparent spontaneous bios reset , e z fix 4 me but scary .
[