[conspire] Dapper & Easyubuntu

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Dec 3 21:55:32 PST 2006

Quoting Rick Moen (rick at linuxmafia.com):
> Quoting Daniel Gimpelevich (daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us):
> > Your mileage _will_ greatly vary, depending upon which ALSA driver is in
> > use.
> Ja, that was my guess, too.
> I'm guessing the app Paul was talking about is "gnome-volume-control".

Actually, on reflection, I'm not sure.  More likely (per Daniel's
comment, above) alsamixer or aumix?  Anyhow, I'd try all of those.

Cheers,                              "Open your present...."
Rick Moen                            "No, you open your present...."
rick at linuxmafia.com                  Kaczinski Christmas.
               --  Unabomber Haiku Contest, CyberLaw mailing list