[conspire] Dapper & Easyubuntu

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Dec 3 21:41:49 PST 2006

> Your mileage _will_ greatly vary, depending upon which ALSA driver is in
> use.

Ja, that was my guess, too.

I'm guessing the app Paul was talking about is "gnome-volume-control".

Random thought:  I'll bet the GNOME guys would frown if you walked into
GNOMEville talking about the binary names of individual GNOME widgets,
and scandalised at the very idea of someone opening an xterm and typing
"gnome-volume-control &".

That would be sort of like marching into an Episcopalian church and
inquiring about the part of their religion that uses tea and little
sandwiches with the crusts cut off.

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                      "vi is my shepherd; I shall not font."