[conspire] I get mail

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Sep 23 01:43:53 PDT 2005

I hope I wasn't too grumpy -- or long-winded.  It just gets to be a bit
much.  (I mean, when I was a clueless newbie, I'd have been mortified
at the notion of barging into some stranger's private mail without so
much as a "please" or "Is there a better place to ask?"  Wouldn't you?)

In better news, Saturday is CABAL day again.  I hope to finally get
around to re-doing my iBook G3 with the Ubuntu 5.10 preview, among other
things.  Join us if you can!

----- Forwarded message from "B.Sridhar Babu" <sridhar.bandalamudi at ecanarys.com> -----