going to CABAL maybe- carpooling from East Bay? + Ubuntu on iMac + Re: [conspire] I get mail

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Fri Sep 23 11:34:04 PDT 2005

> In better news, Saturday is CABAL day again.  I hope to finally get
> around to re-doing my iBook G3 with the Ubuntu 5.10 preview, among other
> things.  Join us if you can!

Hey, cool.  If you are doing Mac, maybe I'll come and
bring my blueberry iMac along and put Ubunto on it too.

What time?

Anybody going from East Bay want to carpool?

> I hope I wasn't too grumpy -- or long-winded.  It just gets to be a bit
> much.  (I mean, when I was a clueless newbie, I'd have been mortified
> at the notion of barging into some stranger's private mail without so
> much as a "please" or "Is there a better place to ask?"  Wouldn't you?)

You are absolutely right on.

I'm wondering if it was maybe a spam address collector and
not a real inquiry.  They get more for verified-human-reader
addresses.