[conspire] Re: SableVM and (firefox) browser plugins?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Oct 11 10:07:07 PDT 2005

Quoting Eric De Mund (ead-conspire at ixian.com):

> I'm saving both of them in my notebase.
> You might want to do the same in your kb. The link and its contents are:
>
>     Java JRE/JDK Installation on Debian with java-package
>     http://serios.net/content/debian/java/with-java-package.php

OK, http://linuxmafia.com/kb/Debian now has:

o Java, Proprietary - Detailed instructions for installing Sun, IBM, or
  Blackdown's proprietary JREs on Debian, including Mozilla/Firefox
  'OJI' plug-in support
o Java, Sun - Detailed instructions for installing Sun's proprietary JRE
  on Debian, including Mozilla/Firefox 'OJI' plug-in support