[conspire] Re: SableVM and (firefox) browser plugins?

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Tue Oct 11 10:54:30 PDT 2005

If you're running straight Debian, why not use the debian-unofficial.org
repository, which includes the following packages?

Sun J2SE 5.0 JCE 1.5.0
[all] sun-j2se5.0-jce-binary

Sun J2SE 5.0 JDK 1.5.0.05
[i386] sun-j2se5.0-jdk-binary

Sun J2SE 5.0 JDK Documentation 1.5.0 (English)
[all] sun-j2se5.0-jdk-doc-en

Sun J2SE 5.0 JDK Documentation 1.5.0 (Japanese)
[all] sun-j2se5.0-jdk-doc-ja

Sun J2SE 5.0 JRE 1.5.0.05
[i386] sun-j2se5.0-jre-binary