[conspire] Ubuntu/Digital Camera

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Sun Nov 27 14:01:52 PST 2005

I don't think that's enough information to solve the camera and Kscd
problems. Bring the camera by the next meeting so it can be figured out.
What? NetZero supports some form of Linux now? Linspire now uses .deb
files, just like Ubuntu, so if you can dig them out, you can try
installing them, or better yet, take the files apart and repackage them
for Ubuntu.