[conspire] Question about Unix Class

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Thu May 19 20:00:32 PDT 2005

On May 19, 2005, at 7:50 PM, Ryman wrote:

> - I also have question about installfest this Saturday. Is it going to
> be at Google building or at Rick's place. I'm not sure because I read
> an email that said something about installfest at Rick's from 4 until
> midnight. I'm sorry if I'm not correct. Please comfirm this.

We had one last weekend. The one this weekend is at Google. Our
normally-scheduled one on 2nd and 4th Saturdays (e.g. Memorial day
weekend) will NOT be held because it is Memorial day weekend and we are
committed elsewhere.

Uh, Rick, you didn't note that on bale....

http://linuxmafia.com/bale/

As a rule, if the 4th Saturday falls on Thanksgiving weekend, Christmas
Weekend, or Memorial Weekend, it's not held.
--
_Deirdre                                             http://deirdre.net
"Ideally pacing should look like the stock market for the year 1999, up