[conspire] (forw) Re: InstallFest THANK YOU!!!

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon May 16 21:23:00 PDT 2005

Just passing on the thanks.  You folks rock:  Take a bow!

----- Forwarded message from Mark Srebnik <mark at MarkSrebnikArchitect.com> -----

Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 21:05:41 -0700
From: Mark Srebnik <mark at MarkSrebnikArchitect.com>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: Re: InstallFest THANK YOU!!!

Hi Rick,

Just a quick note to say a BIG THANK YOU for all your generous help and
advice on Saturday to get Debian running on my little subnotebook!!!

Really enjoyed meeting you and the rest of the gang....and the food was
great too!

All in all, a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon/evening.

Hope to see you again.

Regards,

Mark

----- End forwarded message -----