[conspire] Time to help plan Picnix 14

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon May 16 17:28:47 PDT 2005

Planning is just starting for the August Linux Picnic aka Picnix[1], to
be held at its usual location in Baylands Park, Sunnyvale.  If you think
you might be able to lend some time, please join the planning mailing
list via the URL below.  (I usually flip burgers.)

The Linux Picnic Web site is:  http://www.linuxpicnic.org/

[1] This free-to-the-public summer picnic is held annually around the
anniversary of Linus Torvalds's 1991 initial public release of the Linux
kernel; thus the name Picnix 14 for this year's.

----- Forwarded message from nbs at sonic.net -----