SuSe 9.3 / Re: [conspire] s MEPIS 3.3.1 t2 Gnu / Linux

Adrien Lamothe a_lamothe at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 00:51:21 PDT 2005

You can also get the patch rpms using Yast's online
update, during which you can opt to keep the patches
on your local system for later writing to CD-ROM. The
patches are placed into
/var/lib/YaST2/you/mnt/i386/update/9.3/rpm/*.

http://mirrors.mathematik.uni-bielefeld.de/pub/linux/suse/apt/SuSE/9.3-i386/