[conspire] 2 Daniel, in particular, again. + got soket A cpu 2spare?

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Wed Mar 9 22:14:08 PST 2005

Notice that the SY-K7V Dragon Plus is a different (better?) board, but
both boards have what is likely the best hardware-based RAID you can get
with a 2.6 kernel (don't try 2.4). Don't know what you mean by "either
sdram or ddr" when it requires DDR SDRAM. They don't seem to show what
changed between BIOS versions on their website, but they have older ones
available for download, too. http://www.soyo.com.tw/downloads/