[conspire] 2 Daniel, in particular, again. + got soket A cpu 2spare?

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 15:53:13 PST 2005

just got a soyo sy-k7v dragon board with "flaky raid",
manual says it can use either sdram or ddr. Flashing
might help despite my desire for (many?) non - raid
drives.
       If anyone has a spare socket A cpu, i probably
won't need the heat-sink since i jury rig em good and
this board has extra holes. I plan to eventually give
some stuff away but planning the switch 2 my next
generation of system/s causes complexity headaches.