[conspire] pixma ip3000 and mepis 331t1

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Fri Jul 22 15:40:13 PDT 2005

Ubuntu apparently includes a perfectly good command-line dialing system,
though I haven't tried it myself. Set up your ISP info with:
sudo pppconfig
Connect with:
sudo pon provider_name
Disconnect with:
sudo poff

The HOWTO for using the .rpm-based drivers for the PIXMA should also work
under MEPIS, not just Ubuntu. If it didn't work for you, exactly what went
wrong? Maybe you could lug the printer to CABAL tomorrow to see what can
be done about it.