[conspire] question regarding CONFIG_ACPI_BLACKLIST_YEAR in menuconfig

Darlene Wallach wallachd at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 9 11:56:03 PDT 2005

Daniel Gimpelevich wrote:
> You know, you could head this issue off at the pass with a newer BIOS. I
> found the specs for the 420 here:

Daniel,

Thank you for responding and sending the links!

After further research into my system using a script,
system-info, written by Karsten M. Self,
<kmself at ix.netcom.com>. My BIOS supports ACPI, I have
a CA81020A, which is listed as an updated BIOS.

It is taking me quite some time to go thru menuconfig
and answer/select the options.

Darlene
--
World Centric Fair Trade & Eco Store
http://www.worldcentric.org/store/
We have created and live in a world of gross social
and economic inequalities[1] and are at the same
time severely impacting[2] the natural eco-systems
and regenerating bio-capacity of the planet. Our
every action has an impact on the well-being of our
planet and our everyday decisions[3] can help create
a better world for all. In keeping with this fact
and our vision, the World Centric Fair Trade/Eco
Online Store provides everyday consumption choices,
which can help minimize social & economic
inequalities, reduce the impact of our consumption
on the environment and help create a better and
sustainable world.

[1] http://www.worldcentric.org/stateworld/socialjustice.htm
[2] http://www.worldcentric.org/stateworld/environment.htm
[3] http://www.worldcentric.org/sustain/index.htm