[conspire] 8+ lbs. raw pork spare ribs

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 18:33:35 PDT 2005

8+ lbs. raw pork spare ribs :bought it, bringing it,
any suggestions on what to do before cabal, as i will
need to do any marinading when i move it from freezer
to fridge tomorrow morning. may try some stuff at
ross's tinight re dvd problems under mepis and kanotix
but my burner works for now. and see below re m/b.
> On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:21:45 -0700, bruce coston
> wrote:
>
> >> Remind me again: Why do the BIOS chips need to be
> >> swapped instead of being
> >> flashed in place?
> > i was told they turned into paperweights after
> bios
> > flash attempts when i got the m/boards,
> theoretically
> > we could just move the bios chip/s and flash them
> in
> > some other machine.
>
> Many boards have mechanisms to flash with corrupted
> chips. Which exact
> boards are currently paperweights?
a SY-K7V DRAGON w KT266 chipset 200/266 fsbfor k7
athlon and duron "100/133 mhz fsb supported", c 2001.
6usb, 5pci , 4ide connector ie raid-ish, 3 ram slots,
6ch sound. i better bring extra graphics card and my
extra ddr stick. t108-003932 zebra "k7vx":"abit-k7t"
"k7t-raid" chip also visible 4usb 4ide 1isa 6pci 3ram
award c1998 259373739. zebra 00390466926-317.