[conspire] 8+ lbs. raw pork spare ribs

Ross Bernheim rossbernheim at speakeasy.net
Thu Aug 25 21:20:42 PDT 2005

On Aug 25, 2005, at 6:33 PM, bruce coston wrote:

> 8+ lbs. raw pork spare ribs :bought it, bringing it,
> any suggestions on what to do before cabal, as i will
> need to do any marinading when i move it from freezer
> to fridge tomorrow morning. may try some stuff at
> ross's tinight re dvd problems under mepis and kanotix
> but my burner works for now. and see below re m/b.

Bruce,

I've got 2each 18 oz. bottles of Kraft Roasted Garlic  Barbecue Sauce,
  2each 18 oz. bottles of Kraft Teriyaki Barbecue Sauce, and a16.9 0z.
container of Knorr Mole Sauce.

Split ribs into 3 batches and do one of each sauce. Mole should probably
bake in the oven, but the other two are good to go on the grill.

Ross