[conspire] CABAL meeting, this Saturday. Ubuntu goodness.

Ross Bernheim rossbernheim at speakeasy.net
Fri Apr 8 18:06:26 PDT 2005

I downloaded kubuntu 5.04 i386 install iso via bit torrent and am
downloading
the  kubuntu 5.04 i386 live iso and the Power PC iso's , though the
latter two
are very slow and may not be done by tomorrow. I will burn and bring the
kubuntu-5.04 iso's that I have done tomorrow.

I think that a lot of people on bit torrent are using pots lines and
slow modems. :-)