[conspire] libselinux

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Oct 7 10:33:37 PDT 2004

Quoting Greg Dougherty (gregd at molecularsoftware.com):

> No, I wasn't.  When I did (although I just did -U, what are the other
> two?), everything went fine.

Glad it worked for you.

> I will note that this is the FIRST time I ever got up2date to work for
> me, and I did it by killing my session whenever it tried to talk to
> the server at umohio.edu, since that server ALWAYS hung. :-(

Here's what's said to be a good general-coverage article about using
up2date and yum on Fedora:
http://fedoranews.org/contributors/alexander_dalloz/mirror/

When in doubt, the Fedora FAQ is also a good place to start:
http://www.fedorafaq.org/

My knowledgebase's Red Hat category mentions (and links to) both:
http://linuxmafia.com/kb/RedHat/

--
Cheers,                        A: No.
Rick Moen                      Q: Should I include quotations after my reply?
rick at linuxmafia.com