[conspire] libselinux

Greg Dougherty gregd at molecularsoftware.com
Wed Oct 6 22:17:16 PDT 2004

No, I wasn't.  When I did (although I just did -U, what are the other
two?),
everything went fine.

I HAVE mentioned that I'm an extreme newbie, right? :-)

I will note that this is the FIRST time I ever got up2date to work for
me, and I
did it by killing my session whenever it tried to talk to the server at
umohio.edu, since that server ALWAYS hung. :-(

Greg