[conspire] is there a minimum size iso that cdrecord will successfully write to a cd?

Darlene Wallach wallachd at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 2 18:58:15 PST 2004

Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Daniel Gimpelevich (daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us):
>

>>The lines below speak volumes. Unless you used a CD-RW, you have most
>>likely burned a coaster, because you accidentally typed ./ instead of >>
>>on the cdrecord command line.
>

> Sharp eyes!  I've been busy and didn't catch that.

Thank you Daniel!  Good eyes!

I like to redirect output to a logfile but forgot to redirect
the output.

Thank you Rick for your patience and detailed explanation.
I appreciate your thoughtfullness to everyone reading the
list who may not know about redirecting output to both
stdout and stderr.

Darlene