[conspire] 24 SCSI hard disks available for $8-12 (i.e. 33-50c apiece)

Eric De Mund ead-cabal at ixian.com
Wed Jun 16 15:02:18 PDT 2004

People,

I've got two dozen 1.05 GB SCSI hard disks that I'm about to put up on
craigslist for a song. I bought them two years ago, and have never used
them. (I presume that they work, though they're being sold as is; each
is in its own antistatic bag, and the whole lot is in a box that's
18"x18"x24", give or take.)

I'm asking the price of lunch, either $8 or $12, for the whole lot,
buyer's choice on the price. I thought a Linux cabalist might like to
have these; I'm performing spring cleaning and this box has to go. Next
week I'm going to put this box up on craigslist if no cabalist grabs
these.

Shoot me an email if you're interested, and I'll send you my address so
you can come by and take a look at the box sitting outside my door (not
exposed to the elements), take a look at the disks, and decide whether
or not you wish to take the box away and leave $8 or $12 under my
welcome mat.

Here's a web page that describes these disks:

    Seagate ST31200WC (1.05GB)
    3 1/2" 5400 RPM Single Ended Fast/Wide SCSI
    http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Devices/Disk/DISK_Sgte_ST31200WC.html

Regards,
Eric
--
Eric De Mund              |   Ixian Systems, Inc.   | cell: 650.303.4336
email: <ead at ixian.com>    | 650 Castro St, #120-210 |  fax: 240.282.4443