[conspire] Re: conspire Digest, Vol 14, Issue 11

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 15:59:21 PDT 2004

> with FLOSS.  Any
> wacko kind of business, activity, cabal meeting,
> install fest, bug
> squashing party is fine.
> Caveat:  I'm a GUI dependent simple end user, so
> please don't throw
> lots of </wacko stuff/ in [weird brackets]> at me
> because it'll go
> over my head.
> We have about 100 hours of film, including the
> international pop
> music star and now Brazilian Cultural Minister
> Gilberto Gil; Brian
> Behlendorf; etc, etc.
> Our film will be a little different from Revolution
> OS because we
> are looking to make this film fun for Joe Sixpack,
> who is my best
> friend and regular drinking buddy.  If he don't "get
possibly the funniest recent-ish incident  might b my
coming back from my car over Rick M.'s long driveway
at the first CABAL meet i took my "box" 2. Daniel was
flashing my bios and somehow my keyboard was in pieces
on the kitchen floor, i was gone <4 min., we only made
2 errors on re-assembly.

Do you Yahoo!?