[conspire] Intro

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 20 13:12:38 PDT 2004

Hi Folks,

I use SuSE Pro 9.1 in my law practice in SF.  I like it so much, I
decided to do another film ala Revolution OS and The Code.  Our
film will be called "The Digital Tipping Point: The Culture of
Freedom in Cyberspace", or just DTP for short.

We want to film lots of people doing lots of STUFF with FLOSS.  Any
wacko kind of business, activity, cabal meeting, install fest, bug
squashing party is fine.

Caveat:  I'm a GUI dependent simple end user, so please don't throw
lots of </wacko stuff/ in [weird brackets]> at me because it'll go
over my head.

We have about 100 hours of film, including the international pop
music star and now Brazilian Cultural Minister Gilberto Gil; Brian
Behlendorf; etc, etc.

Our film will be a little different from Revolution OS because we
are looking to make this film fun for Joe Sixpack, who is my best
friend and regular drinking buddy.  If he don't "get it" then I'm
gonna drown myself in a vat of beer.

So let's get a little wacko and wild.  Let's show'em FLOSS can do
audio, video, games, converged devices, home entertainment hubs,
TiVo, and all the rest of it, as well as the usually OOo type of
stuff, too.

Thanks for being there!

Christian Einfeldt