[conspire] Meeting invite, Sat Oct 25

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Oct 20 15:28:40 PDT 2003

Quoting Heather Stern (star at starshine.org):

>   Time:		1 pm to join the normal agenda portion of the
> 		meeting.  Election bits, upcoming conventions,
> 		techie (usu Linux or BSD), science, and trekkie notes.
>
> 		2:30 pm to come to the party.

Could even be feasible to go there and then make it down the Peninsula
to the CABAL meeting, which runs 4 PM to midnight, the same day -- and
people are welcome to arrive any time in the evening.  (But that means
that I _personally_ can't really make it to Augusta Ada, because I have
to be at home _precisely_ at 4 PM.)

--
Cheers,             "Don't use Outlook.  Outlook is really just a security
Rick Moen            hole with a small e-mail client attached to it."