[conspire] (forw) Thanks for the help with my laptops (fwd)

Dan robxbob at LinuxWillBe.com
Sun Dec 29 15:19:00 PST 2002

Conspirators,

I'm looking for a store which would be a good source of pcmcia
devices (modems, networkcards, etc) for some older linux laptops
I have:

ibm thinkpad 600e
acer 501dx

Rick mentioned a place on Lawrence I believe but I forgot to write down
the name.

Something like...
accent computers?
action computers?