[conspire] information about the meetings

Dan robxbob at LinuxWillBe.com
Tue Dec 24 16:37:30 PST 2002

Hi conspirators,

Since Rick has been kind enough to extend an invitation,
I will drop by.

Due to the holidays giving me more than my usual freetime,
the meeting of the 28th will be the easiest for me to attend.

It looks like it would be a good opportunity for me to learn
about gnupg keys and maybe some Italian words.

-Dan
Dan at LinuxWillBe.com