[conspire] information about the meetings

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Dec 24 00:56:08 PST 2002

Quoting Stefano Maffulli (maffulli at fsfeurope.org):

> Hi guys

Hi, Stefano!  I've set the mailing list to allow all future posts from
your address to go through automatically.  You might want to subscribe
to the list, if you want to receive copies of list traffic
(http://linuxmafia.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/conspire).

> I'm on a holyday trip in the bay area and was thinking of coming to
> visit you at your next meeting the 28th of december.  I read on the
> bale site that it will not be held.  Could you confirm me that sad
> news please?

Officially, there's no meeting because of it being in the middle of the
holiday period.  (Few people attend meetings that are scheduled between
Christmas and New Year's Day.)  However, anyone who comes anyway will be
very welcome.

And I'd be very glad to sign your gnupg key!

By the way, you might know my friend David Welton, who's a free software
programmer and lives most of the time in Padua.

We have good coffee.  <grin>  Please feel welcome to drop by.  If you
come to Menlo Park by train, please telephone us at 650-561-9820, and
we'll pick you up at the railroad station.  (Otherwise, you'll have a 3
km walk -- which is a considerable distance, even though it's a pleasant
walk.)

rick at linuxmafia.com