Wheel of Time Action Figures
A random comment by another contributor on rasfwrj made me wonder
when we'll see a company like Kenner or Hasbro marketing the line
of Wheel of Time Action Figures. Just imagine what some of these
would be like:
- Comes in several models: Country Shepherd, Outlands Lord, Dragon
Reborn. Each has different color hair and is a different height.
One has a detachable hand.
- Comes dressed in a muscle shirt and tight shorts that show off his
muscles, particularly his well-turned calves. With an AAA battery
(sold separately) his yellow eyes glow in the dark.
- Comes with an assortment of 8 knives that you can hide in different
places around his person. One eye is removable.
- Her arms can be moved around and folded under her breasts. Comes
with a hickory stick and a heavy ring that you can wear.
- Press a button in her back and she sniffs. Note: there's no joint
in this figure's neck, so her head is always angled slightly upward.
- Sorry, it's a secret.
And now for the Bad Guys:
Back to the Wheel of Time Humor page
- Has a cape that doesn't blow in the wind ('cuz it's plastic).
The sword is sharp and will really hurt you if you touch it.
Not recommended for children under 10.
- Sold separately or in groups. There are many different models --
some have goat, pig, or bear heads; some have feet, claws, or hooves.
Collect them all!
- Trolloc Cookpot Accessory:
- Just big enough to hold one of the human figures, doubled over.