Submission 1 - Emmet O'Brien
//\\ Entry #01 //\\
- Lanfear will not overtly appear in LoC.. there will
probably be subtle hints as to her fate.
- Perrin's appearance in Caemlyn will improve Rand's
mental state considerably and Aram will turn out to be a
- Ordeith will collect the some of the remnants of
- Asmo is walking around with Ish inside him, not stilled
but pretending to be.
- The war between Tear and Illian gets going fairly early
in the book. Rand Travels/Skims a strike force to Illian
to take care of Sammael, but Sammael is out in the field
doing his military genius thing and can't be found.. Rand
Travels with Mat and sets him in charge of the army
facing Sammael, and Mat eventually finds and kills
- Thom goes into the world of the *elfinn to rescue
Moiraine, and is accompanied by Perrin, not Mat. They
succeed. She has been stilled. At some point along the
way they realise the whole truth about Slayer, who they
face but do not definitely defeat.
- The Seanchan defeat the bulk of the Whitecloaks. A
remnant unite under Galad and head to Caemlyn, where they
are at first antagonistic to Rand but come to an uneasy
alliance. Another remnant under Pedron Niall escapes, not
to be heard of again in this book.
- Ordeith makes his way into the Tower again, and by dint
of his extraordinary ingratiating ability and possible
ta'averen stature convinces the Tower to form an alliance
with his Aiel, under a puppet ruler whose strings he
pulls: he also works on Gawyn's instability.
- The Tower-in-Exile find and still Moghedien. Their
forces move on Caemlyn, and there is a battle: an
alliance is eventually formed but Morgase dies in the
- The big battle at the end is around Tar Valon: no
Forsaken are overtly in command on the other side, but
Ish/Asmo figuratively stabs Rand in the back at a crucial
moment, and is defeated. Ish flees into T'A'R again and
Asmo's body is destroyed. Ordeith also escapes, after
- At the very end, Perrin is drawn into T'A'R by Ish..
this is left as a cliffhanger. So is Egwene meeting
- During the book, Graendal and Demandred are revealed.
Hints are dropped as to what Semirhage is doing.
Table of contents.