[sf-lug] bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com ISP receiving list mails, is subscribed in digest mode: Re: Mailman privacy alert

Michael Paoli michael.paoli at berkeley.edu
Sun Jun 2 12:49:55 PDT 2024

And, checking a bit ...:
# hostname; id; pwd -P; grep -h ' => bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com'
mainlog mainlog.1
linuxmafia.com
uid=0(root) gid=0(root) groups=0(root),102(Debian-exim)
/var/log/exim4
2024-06-01 07:30:30 1sDPkL-0006bj-Mh => bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
R=dnslookup T=remote_smtp H=dslextreme-com.mx.av-mx.com
[150.136.204.204]
2024-06-01 10:09:06 1sDSE4-0007CW-QE => bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
2024-06-01 10:17:46 1sDSMS-0007Do-M5 => bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
2024-06-01 10:45:20 1sDSn8-0007Fq-Ok => bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
2024-06-01 22:39:36 1sDdw2-0000n0-4P => bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
R=dnslookup T=remote_smtp H=dslextreme-com.mx.av-mx.com
[150.136.204.204]
#
Received by ISP - after that, between Bobbie and her ISP.
I'm also suspecting perhaps digest mode is enabled, as I don't
currently see more recent for Bobbie's email, though I do for
my (also subscribed) email address.

And checking ...
https://linuxmafia.com/mailman/roster/sf-lug
or can also use: