[sf-lug] resolved: SF-LUG list off-line, because apparently Comcast.

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Fri Jan 5 00:33:44 PST 2024

"Of course" it'll be back on-line by the time this message makes it to
list.
In any case,
SF-LUG list (and entire linuxmafia.com site and the subnet it's on
disconnected from Internet)
off-line, because apparently Comcast.
My computer informed me bit before
2024-01-05T00:20:13-08:00
of issue.
Checked a wee bit and, for applicable ISP (Comcast Business) and
location:
"
Internet unavailable
We’ve detected a network performance issue in your area and we’re
working to make improvements as quickly as we can; you may experience a
temporary Comcast Business service interruption during this time. We'll
have you back up and running ~#ETR~#. We apologize for any inconvenience
and appreciate your patience.
"
"
3 - 100 Outages
"
So, should be up again and fine by ~#ETR~#
;->