[sf-lug] introduction

KLH 111111 klh111111 at outlook.com
Tue Oct 17 13:44:07 PDT 2023

Thank you.  I got stuck in LBL.  If DOE or LBL put out an RFC for Linux it is one thing.  If someone else applied TO LBL or DOE with full stack open source it is another.

A lot of my former income went to taxes.  I am still concerned if it was the DOE or LBL shopping case.  I told DOE that they really needed to address Linux.  I thought they would understand that they needed to develop some resistance.   I am still private sector only.