[sf-lug] Using Linux with AT&T internet service.

jim jim at well.com
Fri Jun 16 09:37:35 PDT 2023

i use comcast business, which gives me a dedicated
line that is a big improvement over the Sonic
service I had that relied on telephone last-mile
copper lines (in the outer richmond of sf they
are corroded from salty air and over the maximum
length from the switching station--lots of hiccups
and drops). Consider upgrading to Comcast business--
they may be able to deliver using existing connex.