[sf-lug] The problem I experienced recently XFwd: Fwd: Your confirmation is required to leave the test mailing list

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Wed May 31 21:38:15 PDT 2023

Hi LUGers

	Well Rick Moen answered me when he found this email and
Rick Moen wants everyone to know that that the mail that appears
to be from the mailing list was forged by a bot and than there was
nothing wrong with any of the mailing lists.  I was in a panic and am
happy to say that when Rick Moen replied it eased my mind considerable.

	Thank you Rick Moen for your kind reply, I in no way meant to
negatively remark on the sterling service we enjoy as a result of Rick
Moen's hosting of not only the SF-LUG mailing list but others as well.

	Thank you again Rick.

	Bobbie Sellers