[sf-lug] Lately at Distrowatch.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Sun Apr 9 19:45:17 PDT 2023

Hi LUGers,

	Well I am very happy that there was no LUG meeting this
Weekend.  Pulled my left shoulder and I have dental pain as well.
Got most of what I intended done but painkillers are not my
favorite medication.

                    ==================================
                         Lately at Distrowatch.com
                    ==================================

DistroWatch Weekly, Issue 1014, 10 April 2023
<https://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20230410>

The system tests cover:

carbonOS 2022.3 very disappointing

Kodi 20.1 again even with the support of Mint it
could not perform it activities very well.

LibreELEC 11.0 - again disappointment.

                    ==================================

     2023-04-03 	NEW • Distribution Release: ExTiX 23.4
  	ExTiX is a deepin-based (previously Ubuntu-based) distribution. The
latest version is ExTiX 23.4 which previews changes coming to the deepin
distribution.
Annoucement:
<https://www.extix.se/extix-deepin-23-4-live-based-on-deepin-23-alpha-2-latest-with-refracta-snapshot-and-kernel-6-3-0-rc4-amd64-exton-build-230403/>
  Forthcoming Deepin:
<https://www.deepin.org/en/deepin-os-v23-alpha-2-released/>
3,129MB iso file uses systemd

	That is all for this last week that I have to share..

	Next meeting will be Sunday May 7, 2023

	Bobbie Sellers aka
bliss - on the ever-faithful Dell Latitude E7450, PCLinuxOS 2023
KDE Plasma 5.27.4  Kernel Version: 6.2.10 pclos1 (64-bit)
KDE Frameworks  5.104.0 - Qt Version: 5.15.6
Graphics : X11 - Mesa Intel® HD Graphics 5500
15.5 GiB of RAM C9PU 4 × Intel® Core™ i7-5600U CPU @ 2.60GHz
Actually 2 real cores and 2 virtual cores.