[sf-lug] Samsung Chromebooks

Mike Higashi mhigashi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 05:49:13 PST 2023

https://www.ifixit.com/News/43450/how-to-reset-a-managed-chromebook-and-avoid-enterprise-enrollment-you-cant

> If a Chromebook was previously part of a managed system at a school,
business, or some other organization, it may be “enrolled.” Enrolled
Chromebooks, sometimes described as having “Enterprise Enrollment,” or
being “managed,” limit who can sign into them, restrict settings and sites,
and may have pre-installed extensions or apps. They are generally are not a
useful Chromebook to somebody outside the organization.

> The most reliable way to un-enroll a Chromebook is to contact the

> If you do find yourself with an enrolled Chromebook, and know the school
or organization it came from, have your device’s serial number handy. You
might get a positive response. Un-enrolling a device can free up a license
for that organization, possibly saving them money or expanding their fleet.

Best of luck,
Mike