[sf-lug] Meeting on Jit.si on March 6, 2022

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Tue Mar 1 22:57:25 PST 2022

Hi LUGers,

	Next meeting will be on Sunday March 6
from 11 AM to 1 PM.  The address is at the URL
below and it only takes an updated browser to participate.
<https://meet.jit.si/sf-lug.org>

	If you have a problem let me know so I can bring it
up at the meeting.  Or try to write to the email list about
it.

A few things on the Distrowatch site.

2022-02-25 	Distribution Release: Ubuntu 20.04.4
I got a copy  I may try to run it in a Virtual Box

2022-02-28  NEW • Development Release: Linux Mint 5 Beta "LMDE"

2022-03-01  NEW • Distribution Release: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre 0.4
Sounds very interesting
   Will try to run it but have a busy few days before the meeting.

A review of POP! Linux which is a Ubuntu with a heavily modified
interface or so Gnome claims to them in 2022-02-21 DistroWatch Weekly,
Issue 956

Also the https://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20220221#distrobox
review is mildly interesting and in

   Hope to see a few of us at least on Jit.si meeting.

	Bobbie Sellers