[sf-lug] Preview of Linux Pro Issue 254 of January 2022 and stuff on Distowatch, etc.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Fri Dec 3 10:32:41 PST 2021

Hi LUGers,

     You can get a preview of the Linux Pro Issue 254 magazine.
at the following URL.
<https://www.linux-magazine.com/Issues/2022/254?utm_source=LMI+preview&utm_campaign=Issue+254+%2F+January+2022_2021-12-02&utm_medium=email>

     Recently on the Distrowatch site we have distribution
4MLinux 38 which now fills just about a Gibibyte.

Not downloaded.
     Distribution Release: NixOS 21.11 uses systemd

     Development Release: openSUSE 15.4 Alpha
     runs to about 4 GB

     Hope to see some of us from 11 AM to 1 PM this
Sunday at <https://meet.jit.si/sf-lug.org>

     Oh and the first meeting of next year would be on
January 2, 2022 and because of the Celebrations and
subsequent possibility of unfortunate headaches and
so forth I thought it might be good to move the
meeting to Sunday, January 9 but as always I invite
discussion of the matter.

     Bobbie Sellers