[sf-lug] John, do you have a non-Yahoo address? Please advise.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Aug 16 15:17:51 PDT 2021

I meant this of course to go to the list where
John could have read it.  I would say I was
confused by the Thunderbird 91 which changed
a lot of my own settings with no apparent
way to put them back.
     But I am notorious for mis-addressing stuff
I meant for the list, so I won't use that
excuse.

     If John has a Gmail account it would be
better if he subscribed using that email
address.

     Bobbie