[sf-lug] Next Sunday (08/01/2021) LUG meeting at Cafe Enchante.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Thu Jul 29 13:34:22 PDT 2021

Hi LUGers,

     Well as I wrote after the last meeting.

     Now the next San Francisco LUG meeting will be
held for in person attendance at the Cafe Enchante on
August 1, 2021 from 11 AM to 1 PM and virtually via
<https://meet.jit.si/sf-lug.org> at the same time.

     Be there or be square!

    Seems like I will be there.  Barring quakes and tsunami.
I will be try to load up the Transformer Pad with Digital
copies of Linux Pro magazines and the wheeled bad with
Tux and the sign as well as the cute little Dell E7450
with an interesting distribution in the Virtual Box.
     Now I just have to rest as much as I can over the
next two days.

     Bobbie Sellers - 'Nearly any fool can use a Linux computer. Many
do.' After all here I am...